Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Friday, December 29, 2006

Come to my New Years Eve Party


I was so sad that the Madge Weinstein would not go on a date with me.

But I said: Get over it Brian Boothby! You are a winner, not a loser! Just like the Rocky.

So I took my Madge Weinstein date money and used it to throw a killer New Year's Eve Party for all of you at the Center I live and work at in America.

You can listen to it right here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12/29/2006 , Blogger Andy Melton said...

BRIAN BOOTHBY! I LOVE YOU! Would you like to go see a movie with me?

 
At 12/30/2006 , Blogger BrianBoothby said...

You sure bet I would Andy Melton. I want to see the Rocky.

 
At 12/31/2006 , Blogger Andy Melton said...

Can you pay for it? I am really broke. If you can pay for it, I will smuggle in some sweet tea and no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies, or, if you rather, the peanut butter oatmeal no-bake cookies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home