Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Friday, December 22, 2006

Madge Hates Me





The Madge Weinstein says she will not visit me on the Christmas at the Center I live and work at in America.

All I wanted was the gift of the Madge Weinstein.

I was going to pay for her dinner at Pizza Night at the Center I live and work at. For $4.50 you can get two slices of cheese Pizza and a diet coca-cola. I was going to use my work Center money to pay for it.

She says she won't come because she would have no place to sit but on my face if she came.

That is so not true. I would have made sure that she got to sit in the fancy-pants Lazy-Boy chair (that everyone at the Center fights to sit in) that we have in the T.V. room.

She says I do not know what lesbian means. But I do. That means she does not like to kiss boys and she has a thing for the ladies. It also means she does not eat meat of any of its by-products.

After Pizza Night I wanted to take her to the movie show and see the Rocky.

"Rocky Balboa" is in the movies right now. I wanted to see it with her. I love Rocky. He fights and fights and always wins. Just like the Madge Weinstein.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12/22/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian, Madge won't come see you because you don't post about her show any more. She might consider it if you were a dutiful madgketeer...

 
At 12/22/2006 , Blogger BrianBoothby said...

My social worker told me that life can be super difficult and confusing.

My social worker sure does know a thing or two.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home