Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yeast Radio #487

I am very angry at . is very rude to the Madge Weinstein. Being rude to the Madge Weinstein is not right.



Anyways, on Madge's audio program today,

It turns out that , from the hit movie (A Walter Disney classic!) is doing a computer audio program.

England. That is not in America. England terrifies me because they wear Red Coats and try to kill patriots.

Madge Weinstein is screwed! That's rude!

Madge has got to eat! How is Madge Weinstein going to pay the rent if she doesn't make money? (The America goverment gives me money to live. They call my money "SSI" money)

Madge Weinstein does not have time for nonsense.


And two hours of fucking rendering is gone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home