Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Madge is Back

Oh Boy!

The Madge Weinstein is back in business.

That is the best.

I am filled with super happiness right now.

I can now write again about the Madge Weinstein.

She is so smart. She knew how to get all healthy like so she can talk to us on the computer again. That is the best.

She got gooder just in time too. My social worker said it was not healthy for me to sit around and be super sad about the Madge Weinstein all day and that I needed to get a hobby.

I was going to change my fan club to the Ask a Ninja fan club.

Now I don't have to change it at all.

It's like today is my birthday it is so good, but it is not my birthday so it is like even better!

I will write about Madge Weinstein everyday right here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 , Blogger Fuzzy said...

god what the heck is your problem, i mean dont get me rong i find it nice that there is a madge funclub eaven if i find richard a bit more up my road. but you sound like a 13 yro girl talking about brad pitt lmao

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home