Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yeast Radio #459 -- My thoughts

Today is a terrible day. Madge Weinstein's Yeast Radio Episode #459 was tragic like.

It is hard to write because I can't see so good because of the tears in my eyeballs.

A man named Richard Bluestein said Madge is in the hospital in Mexico.

I knew that Madge was going to have a nervous breakdown. I told you it would happen.

The only good news is that when you have the breakdown they send you to the Center where I live and work. So Madge might live with me!

She could do her show from my semi-private dorm room here at the Center. No, wait. Rules is rules. The Center says no boys in girls room and girls in boys rooms. I am a boy. Madge will have to do her show in the common area.

That will be nice.

Madge won't be able to do her show everyday though. On the days that they give the shocks here at the Center, she will have to spend most of her day recovering and sleeping.

I do not like shock day at the Center.

Anyways, #459 was awful. That mean asshole Richard Bluestein was rifiling through Madge's clothes -- he is going to give them away to the Salvation. How dare he.

Some woman was there with him that I could not hear because she refused to talk into the microphone.

Richard said, I think (I am stricken with super saddness right now) that Madge was drinkling too much Coca-Cola and its by-products like Fresca. Madge got so sick like that she was taking dumps in her bathtub.

Oh Madge. What did we all do to you?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home