Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Madge's Private Time With Her Body

I am very ashamed for Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio.

By mistake, she by accident sent out a video of her enjoying private time with her body all over the computer.

I feel so bad for Madge.

She is under a lot of stress and she wanted private time with her body to relax. But she was so stressed made mistake and pressed the send button on her personal computer. That was a personal moment in priviate time. Not for me to supposed to see it.

I don't think she wanted me to see that.

Also, Madge said she did this very late at night. Oh Madge! You should be sleeping. You need your rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home