Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Madge Weinstein vs. Captain America



I got in a terrible fight with Jeremy Alpert at the Center I live and work at yesterday. He lives at the Center too and he is not a nice person.

I was saying how great Madge Weinstein was. I said she could tell Jeremy a thing or two about America.

Well he told me Madge is no good! He said Captian America could beat Madge up.

I said "NO WAY JOSE"

If Madge and Captian America had a duel (that is a fancy word for fight) Madge would teach Captain America a thing or two about America.

Madge would use the power of "NPR" to show Captain America what the score is.

Enough said.

Jeremy is a jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home