Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yeast Radio #447 -- My thoughts





Today's show made me very scared and anxious like.

Boy Madge, you sure can make the personal computer sound scary.

I checked the calendar my mom gave me to make sure it was not Halloween.

Halloween is on October 31. Halloween is the one day of the year that men who enjoy to wear lady clothes in secret wear lady clothes in public and pretend it is a big joke for Halloween, but they are really secretly thrilled inside. This is socially acceptable. But they go back into the closet for another year on November 1.

Today is September, so you have to hide your lady clothes for another month.

Madge uses her personal computer to use telephone.

Madge calls Tranny Wreck Rebecca!

I am very mad at how the Mormans treated Rebecca. She would make a wonderful holy lady. They made a big mistake. Baby Jesus would not be happy if he knew how they treated her.

Rebbecca Tranny Lady (hereinafter "Tranny Lady") says hello and how much it sucks to talk to Madge. Don't worry, this is just funny talk.

Madge and Tranny Lady can not find Cheryl. They impy that Cheryl solicits sex for money.

Madge says Cheryl is hiding.

Tranny Lady calls Cheryl a poe-poe (she uses another word my social worker says I can not use after I called her that today. I wanted to be like Madge, but I got in trouble for it.)

Madge is a slave to the clock. She has a Weight-Watchers meeting in 38 minutes. Madge has no time to fuck around. Madge is very busy and very important. Poor Madge, this is not a way to live.

Tranny Lady says it is Wednesday night. But she is wrong. I am listening to this on Thursday. We all make mistakes.

Ms. Panang met Tranny Lady in Seattle, America last week. They masturbated together at a party and thought of Madge (but not really)

Bear cruise talk again. . . It confuses me.

Madge tells Tranny Lady what's what. Madge doesn't mess around. When Madge Weinstein talks you better listen. She tells Tranny Lady to shut-up.

I start to get scared.

Madge is upset that Cheryl has gone missing. Madge calls her a bitch.

Ronald Reagan calls Madge on computer telephone, but Madge hangs up on him.

Madge asks Tranny Lady about gender. Madge thinks if you have pee-pee you are a man. If you have a poe-poe you are a woman. Tranny Lady tells Madge a thing or two. It is in your brain. Madge is confused.

Madge gets very angry when the computer on her telephone tells here she needs credit. Madge knows when she is being scammed. She is a smart lady. Telephone on the computer is free. Even I know this.

Madge tries to convince Tranny Lady to stay up past her curfew. But Tranny Lady sends slight verbal cues that she would rather not. But since Madge is the bee's knees she would stay up if she has to.

I am confused and scared. Madge says she did not record her conversation with Tranny Lady. What have I been listening to all this time? Oh boy Madge.

Madge and Tranny Lady talk about how much time they need to talk for the rich radio people.

Madge is afraid to talk on the computer at Starbucks. Madge is brave enough to admit when she is afraid.

Madge asks for help. Tranny Lady gives bad advice. Madge doesn't like it.

Madge asks Tranny Lady to host a national rich person radio show all by herself. I can tell Tranny Lady had no warning Madge would ask her this favor.

Madge is all about giving people their big breaks.

It takes awhile for Tranny Lady to realize Madge is asking her to host a national rich person radio show all by herself with no warning.

Madge says she hates hijacks. I do too. Terrorism is bad.

4+6 = 14 minutes.

Madge asks Tranny Lady to close the national rich people radio show just like Madge does even though Tranny Lady has never done it before. Madge believes in people's ablities.

Tranny Lady sounds nervous. I would be too. But she tries to hide it. Oh boy Madge, you really did it this time. . .

Tranny Lady is now hosting a national rich people radio show!

Matt Blender and Andy Melturd!

Tranny Lady's dog barking!

Tranny Lady announces she is contemplating a relapse. This is the first time she admits to us that she is nervous about hosting a national rich people radio show at the last minute.

Echo. . . Echo. . .

I am going crazy like in my head. I hear Cheryl in my ears even though Cheryl is not there.

Help me.

Tranny Lady realizes she has 13 minutes to kill on a national rich people radio program. Poor Tranny Lady! She says her life is horrible.

Tranny Lady yells at Matt about HTML. I do not like conflict. I wish my social worker was here. . .

Andy has a job interview tomorrow for people who like boring magazines.

Tranny Lady pines for Cheryl.

More noises in my head. In stereo.

Fat people talk. Fat people talk about not eating.

Tranny Lady tries to call more people on the computer telephone to help her.

While Madge says she is going to Weight Watchers, I am so scared that she is really having another toilet emergency and is too proud to ask for help. My social worker says I can not call the 911 anymore for Madge. I feel helpless.

More noises. Oh god it burns. . . snoring. The noises in my head must be making some sort of editorial comment about what I think about this conversation by Tranny Lady.

Matt talks about how his landlord used strongly worded language with him about his phone on the computer. A landlord charges people a lot of money to live at their house, but doesn't help the people living there unless the law tells them too.

Tranny Lady tries to express her anxiety about hosting a national rich people show by herself by pleading with us to like her and find her interesting. She is a nice lady.

Plug

More editorial head noise.

I like iTunes. It makes me happy. Tranny Lady doesn't like it.

Now my head gives me happy sounds. I like my marching band in school. Mr. Henderson says I play the best triangle in America.

Tranny Lady says Madge is taking bath! I like baths too!

Tranny Lady, in a subtle way, expresses anxiety and annoyance. She says she is hosting the national rich people radio show because Madge did her a favor by plugging her show. Madge is super nice and super smart.

Tranny Lady hates cookies.

Pro-lapse and the President and AMERICA!

Tranny Lady talks all crazy when she brings up that A VERY IMPORTANT MAN was fighting with Madge. Poor Madge.

Rich radio people leave and you can hear that Tranny Lady feels better.

Andy asks for good luck. My dad told me never to ask for good luck. That's bad luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home