Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Welcome to my Madge Weinstein blog!



Hello. My name is Brian Boothby. I am in America. I like to listen and write things on the World Wide Internet Superhighway.

My favorite computer radio program is Yeast Radio.

My favorite show is hosted by Madge Weinstein.

She is a nice lady who talks about all sorts of things.

She doesn't like America. I live in America. But I don't think she doesn't like me.

She is the best. She goes on and on about all sorts of neat stuff.

She is really mad at George Bush. He is the President of the United States of America. Madge thinks he is really bad for America.

I listen to Madge's show everyday. She goes on the computer everyday to talk to me.

I will tell you all about it on the computer web log I made up for it.

Madge is a lesbian. That means she doesn't eat meat or its byproducts.

Madge is Jewish. That means she doesn't believe in the magic of the Baby Jesus.

Madge is bloated and fat. That means she has self-image issues -- that is common in women from America who rely on the mass media to determine their self worth.

Anyways, I know you are busy so I won't go on and on.

I will talk about Madge's show everyday here.

Keep it real.
Adios Amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home