Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I got a letter from Madge Weinstein!

Oh happy day!

Today, when I woke up at the Center, a nice policeman was waiting for me with a letter to me from the smartest lady in the whole world, Madge Weinstein.

I like Madge Weinstein. She is one smart lady. She will teach you a thing or two about what you need to know.

Anyway, this letter was special!

It did not come from the mail-man lady Susan (that is funny because the mail-man is a lady) who delivers the mail everyday at the Center at 11:13am Amercia time.

This letter was delivered from the nice policeman Keith right when the Center doors are unlocked at 8:00am America time!

It was a letter from Madge Weinstein!

Madge is one smart lady so I didn't understand the letter so good.

My social worker said Madge sent me a special letter called a "restraining order" letter.

My social worker says Madge Weinstein likes me so much she wants me to keep a "special distance" from her!

Thank you Madge! You are the best-est Lesbian ever!

At first I was nervous because the letter was so important. But my social worker says not to worry. If I forget what the letter tells me to do, the nice policemen will remind me of what to do!

I was so excited, I took a dump in my underpants by mistake.

I was ashamed at first, but the nurse at the center, Michael (that is funny because the nurse is a man) says "accidents happen"

Then I didn't feel so ashamed.

Madge is wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home