Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Monday, September 11, 2006

Yeast Radio #449 -- My thoughts

Today is the fifth anniversary of 9/11. I just don't feel like being "funny" or "cute" or whatever the hell you call it.

Sorry -- I promise this will not be a daily thing.

And if 9/11 isn't your cup of tea -- then consider me pissed or grieving for whatever it is you are pissed or grieving about -- there is enough of it in the world. Take your pick.

Madge, very good show today.

Loved your take on "propaganda" vs "public relations" -- you are dead on about this.

One word of caution -- wearing an electronic headset outside in a thunder storm is unwise.

Hear Madge's show here.

One thing I want to say in "serious" mode (which is rare and this blog is for fun, not a soapbox)

As someone who was fortunate enough to be born straight -- and I don't mean "fortunate" in the my lifestyle is superior than yours sense but rather "fortunate" in the sense that I DON'T FUCKING RISK THE CHANCE OF GETTING THE SHIT KICKED OUT OF ME OR DENIED HUMAN RIGHTS BECAUSE OF MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION CHOICE THAT I HAPPENED TO BE BORN WITH sense.

Anyways, as a married man -- I am very embarrassed to be married. Madge talks sometimes about her loss. It won't be discussed on this stupid blog because that is personal. But it does beg the question on how a society can look people in their eye and tell them their love won't be acknowledged.

Anyways, keep up the good work Madge. Listen to her show. If you are not gay, I really urge you to listen to her show. She will teach you a thing or two.

Happy Birthday Trotsky Puppy.

Brian will be back tomorrow.

And for whoever is reading this, if anyone -- whatever you are grieving for -- I am sorry.

1 Comments:

At 9/11/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like our blogstalk.
Very nice:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home