Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Friday, September 08, 2006

Yeast Radio #448 -- My thoughts

I am very mad and ashamed of myself today because I did not like Yeast Radio #448.

Madge is the smartest person I know. If I do not like it it means I am a bad person.

:<

#448 starts off great. Madge talks about what she likes to do with her private time in a song by Joanne Schroder.

Feminine scent caused by Madge's event during private time.

The song gave me happy feet.

Madge is in Miami with Trotski puppy!

Madge needs a belt for her pants.

Poor Madge, I think we should all chip in and get Madge a sensible clutch purse for when she travels. Madge has trouble storing her credit cards. Madge is smart. Madge has good credit so she can have credit cards. Madge is the best. But she is so sensible with her money that she won't even buy a traveling purse for herself. Using hotel bag. Oh Madge, that is not a way to live!

Madge is so smart she is part of panel on talking on the computer.

Now I do not like the rest of the show. I get frustrated because I can't hear it so good. Madge is having snack time with Jihadist Jerry. Very loud eating place.

Madge talks about Miami is full of fat people.

Madge apologizes for beng late. Madge shouldn't have to apologize for being late . Madge is having bathroom issues these days from stress of having to produce a show every day for us. She says her poop is long and crumbly. I feel bad for Madge. On of these days she is going to poop so hard she is going to have a toilet emergency.

Then where would we be?

Madge likes pork even though she does not believe in the magic of the baby Jesus. I have pork chops at the center every Thursday with apple sause and a capri sun juice pouch.

Bad lounge music is playing in the background and it makes me cranky. I turn off show to take a nap.

I awake up from sleep time and listen more:

Tranny Wreck talk. Poor Rebecca. Jihadist Jerry says her voice is annoying after awhile. I scream "how dare you!" in the Center I live at. My social worker says the common area is for "indoor voice" only. I know now I do not like Yeast Radio #448.

Another Tranny is on airplane Madge travels on to Miami, America.

Madge and Jerry talk about fish. It is boring. Jihadist Jerry says Ronald Reagan has a seafood alergy. I am bored.

Barely hear Madge. She talks about asylum for people who live in America. Stupid waiter gives Madge the wrong soda! That isn't right. MAdge deserves better service!

Madge clogged hotel toliet. Poor Madge

Jihadist Jerry makes racist joke.

Jerry has pedestrian chicken parm. Madge has mai-mai.

Madge and Jerry talks about playing with your pee-pee. My social worker says playing with your pee-pee is "normal and healthy behaviour" She says I should do it during "private time with my body" when no one can see and to clean up after myself.

I am so bored I get cranky again.

One good thing -- hair donation for sick people is a very good thing. You should do it if you can.

Who is playing that awful piano music in background?

Tiny pee-pees that grow big with private time.

Wanda wisdom gets retards. Madge gets gimps. I like Madge.

Something about land mines in India and salad dressing. I don't know. Madge, I don't understand what you are saying. But what am I going to do?

Madge says good-bye to rich radio people.

Madge is mad at America and bombs given to Israel.

Jeb Bush -- he is the older smarter brother of the President.

Civil unions are not Marriage Madge!! Jihadist Jerry must have drugged your diet soda! Seperate but equal is not equal. Even though I like to kiss ladies and can get married, even I know this.

Iranian prisons terrify me.

Jihadist Jerry tells us about eating a live baby squid. Hard to hear and understand. I am sorry Madge, I am letting you down.

Something about 9 volt batteries. . .

Brazilians. . .

zzzz. . .

bad acting and club soda. Club soda tastes funny I like apple juice.

confusing vile bear talk.

I am losing focus. . . I start to color. I like coloring. Sandy, the center housekeeper says I am the best colorer ever!

Madge knows a thing or two! Don't try to con her! There is no underground bus stop in Miami!

Linens and Things. I agree with Madge! Don't buy things from Red China.

I can hear the show better again! But the show ends.

Oh Madge. What did I do wrong? I didn't like it. My head didn't do so good today.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home