Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pictures from choir practice




As you know I am a little annoyed at Madge for telling me to join a choir on Yeast Radio #446.

My social worker told me Madge probably meant that figuratively instead of literley . But it was too late because I already joined the choir before I knew that. Now I have to learn all these songs about the baby Jesus.

But what are you going to do?

Anyways, here are pictures from choir practice. I am not in the pictures because I took the pictures. I do not know how to take a picture and be in a picture at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home