Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yeast Radio #451 -- My thoughts

Madge really took us down to Red Chinatown in today's audio program Yeast Radio!

I have very excitied typing my thoughts today! Today is "McDonald's Dinner Day" at the Center I live and work at! Ms. Dunleavey, the activities director at the Center, takes the Center van to McDonalds and brings us all back McDonalds!

We have to pay for it ourselves. I order two cheesburgers, a medium fries, and an Orange drink (medium size!). At the $2.13 Center special rate, I think that is a bargain and a half.

I don't order Happy Meal. Happy meal is for babies. I am not a baby.

Did somebody say McDonalds!

Anyways, here are my thoughts:

Madge gives a shout-out to my Mom! I can not wait to tell my Mom! My Mom visits me every other Saturday from 12:00-3:00pm. She brings me her back issues of People magazine.

Madge gets mad at her computer theme song and Trotsky says hello! This show is already good like!

Madge tells us to get fucked and asks where her pot is.

Madge says Pizza Babe is a retard but needs to help Madge when she confronts the mean people at the Home Depot.

Madge expresses a fear of dying.

Poor Madge, she travels all over to this and that. She did not get home until 9:00pm America time. That's late! That is not a way to live Madge.

Some angry person on Madge's plane would not turn his cell phone off! How rude! Madge is annoyed and is even more scared like over a man who shouts at the other man to turn his phone off.

I think Madge is too important for such tom-foolery. She needs to get home. All I can say is that everyone is lucky Madge Weinstein was patient about this. If Madge would have gotten mad, look out! Madge would have told everybody on that plane a thing or two!

Follow the airplane rules for Madge! Rules is rules!

Madge talks about Apple movies.

Madge means Apple on the computer, not apple the delicious, healthy snack! I like to say "an apple a day keeps the doctor away! But that is not true, if it were, the drug companies would lobby against the apples.

Quick movies at insane films.

Trotsky gets a fancy tie!

Madge sings. She has a voice like an angel.

Madge wants you to read the smart people articles on her web site. You better do it.

Madge says Prince Charles is not afraid to make mistakes!

Madge is waiting for red chinaman to deliver her food. Madge doesn't have time to get her mail. Oh, Madge -- what are we doing to you? You don't have time to do nothing anymore. It isn't right Madge.

Joyce Lather talks on the computer.

Trotsky tries to express his feelings on the computer and Madge tells him to shut-up. Poor Trotsky. Madge is under the pressure Trotsky.

Joyce makes talks about ass-cheeks making sound.

Red Chinaman comes with Tie food. Madge will not eat food on the computer.

Shame spiral about food.

Madge tells Steve Jobs a thing or two about iTunes.

Madge says iTunes is shoing a documentary about Walt Disney' taking a crap. I would not watch that.

Madge is mad at Pizza Babe for falling in love with Miss America. But Madge isn't going to go on and on about about it because she needs Pizza Babe's help at the Home Depot.

Lake Titty Ca Ca song.

I do know what you are saying Madge. I really do.

Madge is going deaf! Oh my god!

Madge needs a ride to Funky town.

Shariff ACadoos

Madge says Lesbians sometimes make mistakes. Madge is one classy lady. She admits mistakes. Madge is smart, but Madge is human.

Madge is tired. Does not want to talk on the computer -- but is doing it anyway. Madge says she is not doing it for us, but for her. I know the real reason Madge is doing it is because she has a contractual obligation with rich people radio. Madge can't get the MAN mad at her!

Don't blame Madge. She has got to eat just like the rest of us. I have a job too. I make the eggs every morning at the Center I live at.

Madge says Apple people are dumb and stupid. Hurtful words for Apple.

Madge says her local public library is all fucked up -- so is Madge's dictionary.

She can't find shit!

Madge says PG-13 movies kills children! I am terrified.

Madge coughs! Oh Madge.

President of America talks on the computer. I find the President of America doesn't read so good. Mr. Baker at the Center could help him to read better. Mr. Baker helped me real good.

President's audio levels spike up for some reason. Louder than Madge.

Madge, President of America means the baby Jesus is the Almighty. Even I know that.

President of America says he wants to stop an Arab empire called an Elephant. That is funny because President of America belongs to the elephant party.

Madge finds Barbara Walters a hottie-pants.

Pakistan and safety zones for Osama.

Katie Couric and Rush Limbaugh.

Hallie Burton helps Iran.

Hubris book -- read it. Madge says Neo-cons are up to no good.

Less conspiracy nonsense -- focus on what is there.

Don't take the bait.

9/12/06 confusing Democracy Now -- listen to it.

Clinton got a peach for a blow job.

LOOK AT MADGE'S SITE LINKS

Bye bye Mayor Daley. Vetoes local law which would give workers a living wage.

Wal-Mart sucks. I don't get off the bus when the Center takes us there for toothpaste. I walk an extra few feet to get my toothpaste at the mommy and poppy store. It costs more, but with all the money I save with my McDonald's Center discount, it is worth it.

Madge says good-bye to rich radio people, and whiney i-podders at the same time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home