Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Friday, September 15, 2006

Yeast Radio #452 -- My Thoughts

If a hero ain't nothing but a sandwich, then Madge Weinstein of Yeast radio is the tuna fish for the sandwich.

Madge plays very nice theme song right away. I get all yippy-yappy because I know Madge is a commin'!!!

Changing way they do rich people radio. So we all have to suffer like.

Cookie Turnbaum is all egotistical.

Echo, echo, echo.

Madge is drinking a pepsi-cola. It hits the spot. 12 whole ounces. That's alot!

Podcast Mark sent a very mean e-mail to Madge Weinstein. I am very upset. Podcast Mark makes a goofy statement about global warming and how Madge is supposed to stop global warming all by herself by not eating and only taking slow steam boats to red China -- not airplanes. Madge does not get mad. I am glad because I was scared. Madge laughs because Madge is smart. And she knows dumb.

What is Madge supposed to do? Eat yellow flowers? That's silly.

Madge's money is her business. That's personal! How dare you!

Podcast Mark, I hate you very much now.

You are just jealous because Madge knew how to talk on the computer to me long before most people even knew you could do it. Madge doesn't need this gruff. I am sorry Madge.

Madge skipped a day. Deal with it Mary.

Madge is tired. Madge hasn't been pooping so good. She needs Madge time. You take all the Madge time you need Madge.

Madge is so fancy and popular she gets a lot of letters on computer.

Home Depot talk. Canada.

BOrn to be a Lesbian rock song. It is very loud and I get all in trouble at the Center (that is where I live and work) computer lab for playing it too loud.

Trotsky puppy is playing!

Madge plays HI-COO

Madge feels bitchy. Yes Madge, I do know what you mean.

I am very concerned. Madge makes a carthartic stomach burp into computer microphone. Poor Madge. She is all nervous. She is all gassy. Madge needs the Pepto. Oh Madge, this is not a way to live!

Madge sings a song about private time with your body tools.

Wal-Mart. E-mail from Senator Patrick Moynehian.

Madge. Mayor Daly vetoed bill (which is very very bad) -- but you should turn your anger to Springfield. Fuck that local shit. GO statewide.

Madge takes out all her stress on poor Trotsky puppy. I cry because I get all flash-backy like to my own childhood in America.

Trotsky is rich with toys!

Madge is very mad at corporations. (that is a fancy word for a business that gets too big for its britches.)

Madge doesn't have time for traffic nonsense. Public Tranny's.

I take the bus every third Tuesday. I wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for the bus to pick me up for my haircut appointment with my hairdresser. Then I go back to the bus stop and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for the bus to take me back to the Center. The bus I take is smelly and beltches out thick black dieasl fuel and weaves in and out of traffic. It is better than taking a car.

Madge says so, so I do it.

Madge hates consumption (except for force-feeding ducks and killing them. Madge says that is ok)

Madge grew up with the consumption. Fleas gave her chanuakuh presents and she ate dead squirels from garbage cans. Oh Madge!

Rainbow Radio (just Google it) Baby Jesus produces it.

Madge asks about Tranny Wreck Lady. My social worker says Madge is wrong. Tanny Wreck Lady is not getting her pee-pee chopped off, she is going to Asia to put her pee-pee inside out so it is a poe-poe.

Madge should have sent her a hallmark.

Madge makes a passive-agressive dig at Podcast Mark. Madge is stewing.

General Motors bought all the streets and the cars and got rid of them! I am terrified. Another Mark, (not podcast, but bicycle) wrote a book report all about it.

Money goes to red China.

Madge is mad at the President of the United States of America.

Madge nevers knows where the fuck her shit is.

Happy dance song. It makes me want to dance the night away. It is all about Tinker Bell.

Some retard who voted for Bush goes on and on and on -- on the computer. I must be dumb. I think it supposed to be clever -- but I don't think it is so clever. I am so mad at myself.

Slather lady -- butt biskut. My social workers says I am not allowed to listen to the popular Rock Band, Limp Biskut.

Madge is so rich she has more than one computer! That is crazy.

Lag in the headphones made Madge talk so silly.

Another snappy dance number. I dance so hard my feet almost fall off and get all blistery like. I cry. It hurts.

Madge missed her rich radio people goodbye! Darn! She mentions she is menstrating.

Rich radio people goodbye. VERY IMPORTANT MAN Podshow.

6 Vaginia Sally -- all tampon stringy and echoing. Madge mentions my mom again!

Madge really needs the Pepto.

Madge got a pee-pee microphone from Michael Korea.

Ice Capades!

Madge has so many computers she likes to go to the library! On iTUnes.

Telephone on the Computer! Madge almost goes deaf.

Mr. Toast. Madge does private time with her body (but not private because she is on the computer)

All sorts of inputs and outputs, audio like

Call Madge and talk to her on telephone.

Hear me papa.
Madge is talking to Madge

Telphone Madge tells Madge what telephone Madge tells me when I call Madge! Word for Word!

Call to inside out pee-pee

Poor Indiana man has wheelchair. Wheelchair talk. Indiana man has awful disease called Free Drinks and Taxis. It is in your DNA databank. Your mailman may or may not have the disease.

1 and 10,000 chance to get Free Drinks and Taxis. I am scared.

This is nice wheelchair talk. Madge cares.

Rascals are getting wheelchairs knocked up with babies. Madge is thrilled.

Madge scolds wheelchair man for not listening to Madge. MOV files, not that flash gordon shit.

Wheelchair man has never seen a pee-pee before. No video of it. Wheelchair has a mom.

Trotsky had a poop crisis.

Madge tries to get show better by calling others to fill in the awkward conversation with Wheelchair man.

Madge realizes that this is a call she can not get out of. Even Madge makes mistakes.

Madge spins that she is going to let Wheelchair man "go" for now to save wheelchair man for later. Nice polite dodge Madge. Madge is smart.

Someone else is on phone now.

Show is very long. I am losing focus. I wish I had my color book.

Madge needed a goddam break. What is the big deal?

Shadowfalls. That is a show on your computer that is supposed to be scary. But I am not scared. So I went to the doctor to see if my flight or fight response is defective like. Because I am not scared when I listen.

Matt Blender. Trotsky is victim of more verbal puppy abuse from Madge.

I am bored. . .

THe other residents at the Center I live and work at are watching Celebrity Duets on the television. I wish I was watching it now. I am all alone in computer room listening to Madge. . .

Madge is not telling me a thing or two.

Matt Blender asks Madge to do stuff with him during the week. Madge sounds less than thrilled.

I have to go to the men's room and poop, but Madge is still talking. and talking and talking. . .

I am all panicked. What if Madge decides to talk forever and I am stuck in the Center I live and work at's computer lab forever too?

I start to cry.

Shut up wheelchair man

Shut up Tom

Shut up Matt.

Goodbye Madge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home