Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Monday, November 13, 2006

I am all mad at Harley Davidson -- Yeast Radio #489


I am very mad at the Harley Davidson.

The Madge Weinstein has a very important computer show to do and Harley Davidson keeps closing the door on Madge and blocking Madge's wi-fi.

That's not right.

If Madge's computer slows down, we all can't listen so good.

Harley Davidson needs to respect Madge Weinstein's computer space.

And there was also a bunch of trannies on the phone but you couldn't hear it so good because Skype sucks.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11/20/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Brian, you're really falling behind!

 
At 12/04/2006 , Blogger BrianBoothby said...

I am terrified right now. Too much Sorbitol (about 50g or more for adults) can cause severe gastro-intestinal problems.

 
At 4/25/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visit me: http://www.mamba93.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home