Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Friday, November 10, 2006

Trotsky Puppy -- Yeast Radio #488


Trotsky puppy is the Madge Weinstein's puppy.

Madge Weinstein is the best.

Trotsky puppy is the second best puppy in America.

The best dog in America is my puppy, Jefferson Kennedy Dog.

Trotsky helps Madge do audio on the computer.

Madge is smart. Madge rocks the kazbah.

Because Madge is so smart, she has to travel all over the world.

Trotsky is a puppy. So Trotsky can't go with Madge all the time.

Sometimes Trotsky has to live with others. This is sad but good for Trotsky puppy.

Trotsky lives with Madge in a single parent household.

My mom visits me every other Saturday at the Center from 11:30am-2:00pm

I get sad when my mom leaves.

So I can relate with Trotsky.

Madge is so smart and good that she has a houseboy named Matt Blender.

Matt Blender runs all of Madge's errands and stands in line for Madge at the Post Office.

The mail-lady at the Center I live and work at is Beth (that is funny because the mailman is a lady)

Because Madge doesn't have time for nonsense -- or Dreamhost.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home