Brian Boothby's Tribute to Yeast Radio and Madge Weinstein

My name is Brian Boothby. I live in America. My best podcaster is Madge Weinstein of Yeast Radio. She is the bomb. She is smart and intelligent. She takes no gruff. She is mad at America. She has a podcast called Yeast Radio. She is a lesbian. I like Madge Weinstein. NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FAN CLUB -- THESE ARE NOT SHOWNOTES OR VERY ACCURRATE TO ACTUAL SHOW. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS OF YEAST RADIO, (A GREAT PODCAST) NO ONE ELSES. SATIRE PEOPLE

Friday, December 29, 2006

Yeast Radio #511-513 -- My thoughts. . .


I have been so super down in the dumps because the Madge Weinstein made fun of me and refuses to go on a grown-up date with me.

Because I am so super hurt, it was super hard to listen to the Madge Weinstein, even though I am like the President of her fan club and think she is the best.

It also does not help that shows have been like totally super boring.

If you need to know, you can here these Madge Weinstein shows:

Here

Here

Here

Here

If you need to know, the Madge Weinstein uses her computer telephone to talk to a lot of people on the computer.

The Madge Weinstein likes Kentucky Fried Chicken. (everybody needs a little KFC!!!)

The Madge Weinstein hates the Roosevelt.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home